Pies & Coffee @ Tanjong Katong Rd

This is my first time step into Pies & coffee @ Tanjong Katong road, it was opened around Sep 2012, replacing the previous "Java Kitchen". This area change shop owners frequently and only a few of them are doing well and able to survive.
I ordered a slice of New york Cheesecake, $7.80++ was comparatively pricy, but it came with a big slice.
The cake was so dense and smooth with a slight stickiness in texture, cheese was intense, and sweetness was just nice until the last bite.
Their signature pie on posters looks promising too, and I'm thinking of giving it a try in my next visit, together with this NY cheesecake again! =) Value wise, I feel this is still quite expensive though I like it a lot, as Coffee Bean serves good quality cheesecake at a better price.

New York Cheesecake, $7.80++, (4.5/5)
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Address: 232 Tanjong Katong Road
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...